In this session, Ben Callahan and Rob Harr will share key lessons they’ve learned from their years of growing a healthy studio. We’ll discuss your most valuable assets (your people!), how to help them feel part of something bigger than themselves, and the challenge/reward of transitioning out of the day-to-day to focus on the big picture.
This session is for you if:
- You are curious about moving into a leadership role
- You are being asked to take a leadership role on your team
- You run a team
- You run a studio or agency
- You see warring factions where you work and want them to recognize they’re on the same team
We promise you’ll walk away:
- Having heard real-life stories about the transition from a team of 4 to a company of 44
- With a few tangible ideas to put into practice no matter where you are on this journey
- With examples of how true values can drive almost every decision in your organization
- With the comfort of knowing that you’re not alone in this process
There will be plenty of time to speak from the heart. Bring your experience and participate in the conversation.
- The most valuable asset you have is your people.
- People want to be a part of something bigger.
- The skills that got you here aren’t the skills needed for the next step.