Traveling to Boston
All five HOW Design Live events will take place at the Hynes Convention Center, located at 900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02115. For maps and driving directions, click here.
We’ve arranged discounts exclusively for HOW Design Live attendees at hotels within walking distance to the Hynes Convention Center. Book your room now—these hotels will fill up fast!
HOW has partnered with the Sheraton Boston Hotel, located directly next door to the Hynes Convention Center, and The Westin Copley place, which is a short half-mile walk from the Convention Center, as well as other local hotels to provide discounted rooms to attendees. Click here to see the full selection and reserve your room.
Rates do not include applicable state/local taxes, tips, gratuities, parking fees, etc.
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02199
The Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Reserve your room now. Or call our hotel reservation partner at 877-414-7941 for assistance.
Things to Do
With Boston’s combination of fascinating historical sites and modern hustle and bustle, you’ll find plenty to do during your down time. Click here for BostonUSA’s city guide or see below for just a few of the more sure-fire, intriguing and/or quirky ideas we’ve come across.
- Explore the 2.5-mile Freedom Trail
- Take a bike tour or download a map and explore the city by bike on your own.
- Shop at the 250-year-old Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Go on a foodie tour
- Learn the art of glassblowing
- Bend an elbow at the nation’s oldest continuously-operating tavern
- Visit the Salem Witch Museum
- Tour the Sam Adams brewery
- Love street food? Get a live map of Boston’s food trucks here.
You can also find upcoming events, hip restaurants and edgy shops with dig Boston Boston’s free weekly.